• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bernd
    commented on 's reply
    Just keep the music playing. Can even cover sounds coming from the bathroom

• skorob
    replied
    Any news about the app ? Want to turn the auto-off timer to at least 2 hour :P. 15-20 minutes as it is now, is a bit fast... its turned off after i have take a shit .

Leave a comment:

• Daniel Lindholdt
    commented on 's reply
    Bah! Thanks for pointing it out Bernd, I was sleeping a bit there

On the I150, Room correction works on all the inputs.

• bernd
    commented on 's reply
    That’s just partially correct. In fact there is (manual) EQ available beside the automated room correction.

• Andrejs
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the response! Indeed, my setup is i150 + S400, so there is no EQ or master tunings. My room has a nasty resonance somewhere in the upper mids - that is why i was hopeful for the room correction extension

• Andrejs
    replied
    Thank you for the response! Indeed, my setup is i150 + S400, so there is no EQ or master tunings. My room has a nasty resonance somewhere in the upper mids - that is why i was hopeful for the room correction extension

Leave a comment:

• bernd
    commented on 's reply
    XLR, hub? This is I150 here, Daniel

• Daniel Lindholdt
    commented on 's reply
    Room correction above the 300Hz often makes very little sense, because of the way sound projects itself and are measured (The way we do it). Everyone likes a pretty linear bass, which is what Room Correction can help achieve. This is not an issue in the rest of the frequency range, and here you can just use EQ to tailor the sound to your liking. So no, we do not have plans to change this

If you use the XLR inputs on the speakers, then Room Correction will have no effect. Room Correction lives in the DPS in the hub, and therefore the signal needs to travel through this, before it is affected.

• bernd
    commented on 's reply
    Re the last question: it’s my understanding the analogue input gets digitised and therefore could be room-corrected. But this is up to Buchardt engineering to answer with certainty.

• Andrejs
    replied
    Does anyone know if Buchardt plans to extend the room correction for the whole frequency spectrum? I guess in the beta version of the app it corrects for under 150hz?

Also, do i get the room correction benefit for my analogue input?

Leave a comment:

• Andrejs
    replied
    Thank you! I got the correct version of the app now! Correction curve looks and sounds way different

Leave a comment:

• Daniel Lindholdt
    commented on 's reply
    Hi
    That is actually the old official app.

You will need to get the beta app that you can find here, along with an update you need to run on your amplifier:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/f...CPYCfATcPIoWLa

There is a small video showing how to do the update to amplifier

• Andrejs
    replied
    Hi! I’ve downloaded the beta version of the app and tried out the room correction (my setup is i150 + S400). I’m wondering if this is the actual beta version of the app, since it looks very basic and the only thing it does is room correction without ability to nominate S400 as my speakers. Am i having something wrong here?

Leave a comment:

• Daniel Lindholdt
    commented on 's reply
    No problem at all, I totally understand that this is frustrating, it is for us as well. This is not how we wanted the launch of the app to go, at all.
    But I get that it is a lot of money and that you have paid them quite a while back, which dosn't help with the frustration.
    We are working hard, and hopefully, with you guys help with beta testing, we can get this app released soon

• bernd
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe my comment was a bit harsh, but as I was pre-ordering so my money traveled your way quite a while ago.
    Also with that clarification your statement is way less disturbing than the initial version. We all learn, that includes myself no doubt.

And yes I’d be happy to contribute as a beta tester (iOS). Just let me know what I can do.
Working...
X