Buchardt app and A500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buchardt app and A500

Hi, I've recently looked again at the app (I'm an android user and when I last looked at it, nothing worked for me). It all seems to work except for an issue with the room correction.

I did the room correction with a borrowed iPhone 7, and that seemed to go ok. Switching back to my android app, I can see the correction in there - screenshot attached - and can enable and disable it. However, when the correction is enabled, if I leave that screen, the correction stops. Going back to the screen looks like it is enabled, but it doesn't work again until I disable and enable it again.

Sorry if this has been asked before but if I'm doing something wrong please point me in the right direction. Other than that, it looks good!

Thanks
    Jim

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211123-200042.png
Views:	203
Size:	271.7 KB
ID:	2542

I received my A500s yesterday and they are now playing at a temporary spot. I myself have an Android phone for personal use and for work I use an iPhone. I did the calibration with the beta app for ios and this worked fine. I can see the room correction on my Samsung but if I enter the menu to enable/disable the room correction I see the Room Correction is active (thicker green line is visual) but I only get the option to enable room correction. But it is already enabled (checked on the iPhone). I think it is just a bug in the beta Android app.

Comment

• JimG
      JimG commented
      Editing a comment
      But if you press 'enable' it actually disables it, but then you can press 'enable' again and it will be enabled? That's what it does for me.

Does the room correction remain audible when you leave that page (or the app)?

• fLexOdder
      fLexOdder commented
      Editing a comment
      I will let you know JimG

Alex
Working...
X